- 1. We will not share your information with any third party. We collect your name and mailing address so that we can send more information to you about the Where I Can Be Me® Social skills program. We collect other information such as your "child's birthday" and your "biggest concern" to help us determine which information is most appropriate to send to you. A subscription to our monthly print newsletter "Kids' Health Spectator" is also included as a bonus.
- 2. You may modify your information or opt-out of communications from us by sending an e-mail with the required changes to: email@example.com, or by calling 914.488.5282, or by faxing 914.488.5283 or by mailing Where I Can Be Me, 127 Woodside Ave, 201; Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.
"Where I Can Be Me®" is a program of
Isa Marrs Speech Language Pathology, PC
127 Woodside Ave #201
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Only for products
Simply pick the method that works best for you.
- call me directly at 914.488.5282 and ask me anything you want
- fax your name and address to 914.488.5283 and I'll mail you the information
- call my toll-free, hassle-free, 24hr recorded message information hotline at 866.380.8340 and I'll mail you the information
- fill out the quick request form on the home page and I'll mail you the information